Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thing #12 – Rollyo

This is a strange one. While I can kind of understand the reasoning behind creating your own specialized search engine (the quotes one specifically) I prefer to search everything, not just a couple of sites I like. I like using Google to search for things I don’t know because I want to find as many answers as possible and then take the consensus from those. I don’t quite know how to express it, but I’ll admit it, I don’t know the best sites for everything and I really can’t think of a subject matter (such as quotes) that I could choose favorite sites for because if I don’t have a specific site I use all the time, I just Google it and check several sites. I don’t want to be difficult or anything, but I’m going to opt out of this one, merely because I’m at a loss for what to create a specific search engine for.

No comments: